13 March 2017 - Corporate
19 May 2016 - Equipment
The safety and well-being of users of our products is fundamental to Aslotel. The products we offer comply fully with all relevant EU product safety directives and environmental directives.
|Cosmetic formulations are all:|
|produced in the EU, specifically France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Sweden. Therefore, unlike many of our competitors, our products are manufactured exclusively in the EU where, we believe, quality control and compliance with EU product safety regulations are more easily assured|
|fully batch traceable– both in terms of ingredients and finished products|
|registered with the relevant EU authorities and controlled by qualified pharmacists|
|free from ionising treatments|
|biodegradable at more than 90%|
|Our formulations do not contain:|
|ingredients derived from animals||formaldehydes||sodium lauryl sulfate (sls)|
|genetically modified materials||PEG (polyethylene glycol)||sodium lauryl ether sulfate (sles)|
|ingredients tested on animals||sulphates||mineral oils|
All the cosmetic products we supply conform to all European safety regulations:
- Cosmetic Products (Safety) Regulations (enacting Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council)
- Cosmetic products are manufactured in accordance with ISO 22716 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) which is now mandatory.
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals) Regulations.
To ensure that products conform to cosmetic regulations, a professional and technical process is followed for each cosmetic formulation and a technical and legal cosmetic file is created.
Our cosmetic formulations follow best manufacturing practice by indicating the quality and traceability of ingredients, expiry date, the production date and directions for use on individual products.
Each product bears its identity card on the packaging with the following information:
|Name of “Responsible Person” (company)||Country of origin||Expiry date and PAO (Period After Opening)|
|Batch number (ensuring full traceability)||Full list of ingredients||Recyclability symbol|
Electrical & Electronic Products
All electrical and electronic products supplied by Aslotel are CE marked by the manufacturer to signify conformity with the relevant EU Directives.
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD) – 2006/95/EC
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) – 2004/108/EC
- Restriction of Use of Certain Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) – 2011/65/EU
Ensuring the safety of products during recycling by limiting the use of four specific metals (lead, mercury, cadmium and hexavalent chromium) and two flame retardants in the components of the product.
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) – 2012/19/EU
All products are marked with the crossed-out wheelie bin logo to indicate that they must be properly recycled and not discarded as normal household or trade waste.
- Batteries and Accumulators and Waste Batteries and Accumulators (2006/66/EC)
Batteries supplied with products must comply with the following:
- The batteries must NOT contain > 0.0005% by weight of mercury or >0.002% by weight of cadmium.
- The batteries must be marked with the crossed out wheelie bin logo (like WEEE Regulations) that must be visible, legible and indelible.
- Batteries must be easily removable (for recycling) and the product must be supplied with instructions to show how batteries can be removed at the end of their useful lives.